Sunday, July 20, 2008

Coulda, but shoulda?

Can't really tell if it would have been worth it. From home at 3:30am this morning the surf didn't look good anywhere. Around 9am when I talked to my south and west surf reporters that was verified, but throughout the day there were moments where I thought it would get better. Never enough to pull the trigger though. Maybe it would have been good enough somewhere.


Looks like we're supposed to get a steady stream of small souths, if the wind ever let's up around here I'll go surfing.
I noticed that in some of the last photos you can see our cat in the frame. I thought I should share another photo. See, she has her own opinions and isn't afraid to express them. I'm not sure if she didn't like the foiling on the side runners, thought she should make it into a 5-fin, or if she's just retro hipster beyond bonzer and only goes single.

Either way, no harm was done to the fins.
"If it didn't work, we just kicked it off." - Dale Velzy

No comments: