Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What is the minimum for happiness?

I didn't do the bus thing last weekend because I "carpooled" to the beach with my wife. I still intend to give the bus a try, but later.
I got some waves this weekend but it was a drive then a drive south to Rockaway. Rockaway was waist to shoulder high with sw wind blowing offshore and the low tide helping the small waves hit the sandbar. The waves were about as good as it gets, but the crowd was at critical mass. I went out o. The buttons and had trouble getting waves. A combination of out of shape, off timing, and tight crowd made the session less than perfect, but still pleanty gun enough.

The crowds have me down. Not just in the water but traffic driving to work too. I need to remind myself what it is that I'm doing and why I'm doing it. My first though is, "How much of this can I purge and still be happy?" less stuff requires less work which means more free time. I need to ponder on this awhile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you decide to sell the bumblebee let me know. I've been looking for one and I live in the city. You can reach me at tochco02@yahoo.com Thanks