Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Office down time

Sitting at my office computer dreaming instead of working. I'm catching up on the latest free videos of people doing what I wish to be doing, riding waves. I tend towards the weirder stuff (alaia, mat, etc,) but will watch a bit of everything I run across. Winter has ended and being in the middle of Blown Out Spring I'm thinking of ways to deal with small waves when the wind finally stops.
Mini-Simmons tearing down mini-walls.
Classic longboard cross stepping.
Full rail engaging on a Liddel.
Belly rides on flat pieces of wood.

The problem is all these things require me to be at the beach, not the office. Really what I need is to not be at the office, instead be at the beach.

I still havn't figured out how to do that for more than one day a week. Time to check what the jackpot is up to in the local lotteries.
Powerball $80mil
Mega $74mil
Super $12mil
geeze, thats alotta mouhlah, even after taxes. If I hit one of those then the next question becomes which remote tropical location do I ex-pat to? Clearly I'd have to travel around for awhile to see what's out there. And there's plenty of Mexico coastline to explore.

No comments: