Thursday, August 7, 2008

Surf report!

An excerpt from my local surf report,
"The onshore breeze continues today putting chop and texture on the ocean and the surf continues its downward spiral of getting smaller and smaller. The waves look to be in the ankle to maybe chest high range with very weak, crumbling, blah conditions at the moment and foreseeable future."
Yea!

So what I do when I can't surf is comb the interwebs for surfboards I can't afford. Here's one from the Mollusk Venice shop. It's 8' and gunny and a board I wouldn't have much chance to ride around here. It also fits into the "looks good, doesn't ride good" category that I described in my "Most ridiculous post"

It was shaped by Hynson, who I think is shaping for Rainbow, but I'm not sure. Anyway, if I had money and somewhere to display it on the wall, only to be ridden a few times a year, well... I might buy it.
Go surf (if you can)


No comments: